What to bring to a tournament?
Hi folks. I thought I’d do a little post on exactly what I bring to each tournament, from the big things right down to the little extras that can make all the difference. I talk through each item and why I bring it. It sounds silly, but just the little things can add up; having the right stuff in your bag can save you time and stress on the day, and make sure that you are fully prepared for game time when it comes around. Check out the video below for the full run-down of everything you might need!
*** I did miss two things out in the video: a ball, and some electrolyte tablets/powders when it’s hot. Keep that cramp at bay! ***
Here’s the full list:
- Cap and/or beanie
- Sun cream (potentially a stronger/thicker one for your face!)
- A sweater/jumper and a rain jacket (Dry Robe if it’s really extreme!)
- Lots of snacks, and a variety-eg rice cakes, nuts, fruit, energy bars.
- Reusable water bottle
- Travel coffee cup
- Phone, wallet, tablet in a resealable plastic bag
- Sunglasses + cloth + case
- Resistance bands
- Notebook + pen
- Dioralyte or electrolyte tablets
- Spare top & bottoms
- Tracksuit bottoms
- Towel & maybe a sweat towel
- My own whistle
Anything else that I’ve forgotten? Let me know below!!